Welcome to Floor Coverings International. Tile and hardwood flooring are no new technology, and there's a reason for that. Each one has its own unique properties that other flooring options can't offer. If you want to enhance the space in your shower, then look no further than tile or stone. They're impressively strong and they're perfect for high foot-traffic areas. Hardwood and stone flooring is appropriate for entryways, kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and more. Anywhere you put the hardwood down, will imediately enhance the aesthetics of your residence.
When you're remodeling your floors and you want something different, we can show you what diverse options tile and stone flooring have become. We carry a vast variety of samples, so you have several options to pick from. We can also show you how our selection will fit in your space. We are your personal flooring craftsmen and we will assist you with your preferences, what styles are best in your residence, and answer any questions you may have.
Tile is a popular option, which is why many homeowners go with this route. It provides you with a natural look and it can be a practical flooring solution. These types of floors increase value and that's why so many homeowners love them. No matter what avalable space and interior structure your home has, tile can fit into any fashion. With the variety of patterns, textures and pigments, you'll be sure to something that looks great in your space.
Here are some of the advantages of tile floors:
- Our tile selection is large, which means you have so many options to choose from and you can have a unique design
- Cleaning and maintaining tile is simple
- Stain-resistant grout is an option for high foot-traffic or messy areas
- Accent colors can be used to truly make your space your own
Stone flooring is truly ageless, so you won't have to worry about it going out of style. Stone comes in many variations naturally and you can also change it's pigments with dyes. You can use stone to make unique designs , define patterns, shapes and more. Whatever artistic arrangements you'd like, you can achieve them with stone floors. Our expert staff is there every step of the way to help you out with any of your stone flooring selections.
Below are just some of the benefits of stone flooring
- Comes in a wide selection of materials, so there's something for everyone's particular taste
- Extremely strong and can withstand long periods of time
- Very easy to clean and maintain so it's perfect for large families
- They're good at controlling the temperature in your space whether you need a room warm or cool
If you're looking into having hardwood or Stone floors installed, then we are the company to call. With our wide knowledge of stone, tile and hardwood options, you'll be able to the perfect floors for your home.Stone Flooring Lowry CO